Xeroshoes Hana. Women's (carob)
Lightweight casual comfort that'll take you where you want to go.
The Lena fits true to size, however if you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size.
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility.
- Natural FUNCTION — the Hana is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so lightweight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A woman’s 7 is only 6.5 ounces each.
- Natural FEEL — the Hana has a 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole, so you get great protection while still getting the ground feedback that your feet like. With an optional 2mm insole we include, the Hana truly lets you Feel The World®.
- Vegan-friendly materials — the Hana’s upper is canvas, the lining is moisture wicking and super smooth, and the external accents are microfiber. It washes easily with soap and water.
- Huarache-inspired design — the heel/instep strap is not only eye-catching but functional.
- Flexible heel — feel free to step on the heel and wear the Hana as a slide
Plus, Hana now has a new, “Rain-Friendly” upper.
BTW, “Rain-Friendly” isn’t the same as “waterproof.” Fully water-proof shoes have a technical liner, sealed seams, and a much higher price. By pre-treated the Hana with a water-resistant coating, you get an extra layer of protection against light splashing right out of the box.
As with all treatments of this type, it will wear off over time, so we recommend re-treating as you would other water sensitive footwear regularly depending on use.