Xeroshoes Daylite Hiker. Men's (mesquite)
The favorite boot for your favorite adventures.
The Daylite Hiker runs small. We recommend choosing 1 full size larger than your usual size.
Most hikes don’t need a big, heavy, technical hiking boot.
And most hiking boots don’t let your foot bend, move, flex and feel the world… until the DayLite Hiker
Perfect for day hikes and casual wear, the DayLite Hiker is built with our foot-first design and natural movement philosophy.
- Natural FIT – Wide, anatomically correct toe boxes let your toes spread and relax, plus a non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION – Your feet are supposed to bend and flex and move. The DayLite Hiker is super flexible to let them do that. The low-to-the-ground design is perfect for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL – Your feet are supposed to FEEL the world. Our patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while also giving you the ground feedback that your brain and body want.
- Lightweight – You don’t want your footwear to weigh you down, only 10.2 ounces (each) for a Men’s Size 9.
- Great protection with a ballistic mesh upper and Tough Tech toe bumper
- Huarache-inspired heel strap to hold your foot securely
- Adjustable instep straps for perfect tension
- Dual-chevron tread for great grip
- Thin and flexible 6mm FeelTrue® sole
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a more barefoot feeling
- Vegan-friendly materials