Vivobarefoot Scott II Leather. Men's (obsidian)
Made with hard-wearing, ultra-durable camel leather, known for its breathability and weather-proof qualities. Tough yet flexible, the concave hexagonal outsole design maintains traction over varied terrains, while allowing for full sensory feedback and freedom of movement. The Scott II Leather features lace-up closure with durable metal eyelets and a bellows tongue construction to keep out grit.
A TOUGH-WEARING, VERSATILE LACE-UP BOOT MADE WITH WEATHER-PROOF CAMEL LEATHER.
- Made from thick, breathable and super-durable camel leather.
- Lined with leather and recycled felt for added warmth and feeling.
- Felt footbed and removable thermal insole for year-round comfort.
- Stitched onto Vivobarerfoot's hex-flex sole; tough yet flexible, the concave, hexagonal design maintains traction over wet and muddy surfaces.
- Camel leather is one of the most sustainable leathers in the world: never caged, and not bred for meat or leather.
**Don't see your size in stock? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to track a pair down for you
Vivobarefoot sizing guide: