Location: Hosted by Yoga Detour at Branksome Hall Athletics & Wellness Centre in the Dance Studio.
6 Elm Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 1N4
link to map - https://goo.gl/maps/M8j9XELArwu
Date: Saturday April 6, 2019.
Time: Registration opens at 8:30 am, seminar runs from 9 am - 4 pm including a 30 minute lunch break.
Cost: $295 plus tax
Price covers the registration fees for the seminar and a course manual
As an added bonus with Yoga Detour being our dedicated Toronto Education Hub, we're including a FREE pair of TFC toe spreaders for each registrant.
A few topics covered:
- Baseline tests for ankle mobility, hip stability and barefoot functional movements done pre and post seminar to assess improvements made
- Foot assessment, the importance of feet, current treatment, foot dysfunction, foot anatomy
- Role of the hip in optimal foot function, causes of hip problems, correcting hip dysfunction
- Restoring healthy feet with a stable arch, training strong and stable feet & hips
- Essentials of gait, running technique, footwear 101, how shoes affect the way you move