TFC Seminar - London, UK. November 17, 2019
Location: SIX3NINE Personal training
Address: 41-44 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London
**Entrance to the studio is the grey door beside Itsu on Drury Lane
Date: Sunday November 17, 2019
Time: Registration opens at 8:30 am, seminar runs from 9:00 am - 3:30 pm including a 30 minute lunch break.
Cost: $295 CAD (approx. £170 at time of this writing)
Price covers the registration fees for the seminar and a course manual. Toe spreaders, foot restoration kits and potentially balance beams will be available for purchase to all seminar participants.
A few topics covered:
- Baseline tests for ankle mobility, hip stability and barefoot functional movements done pre and post seminar to assess improvements made
- Foot assessment, the importance of feet, current treatment, foot dysfunction, foot anatomy
- Role of the hip in optimal foot function, causes of hip problems, correcting hip dysfunction
- Restoring healthy feet with a stable arch, training strong and stable feet & hips
- Essentials of gait, running technique, footwear 101, how shoes affect the way you move