TFC Seminar - Dublin, Ireland. November 13, 2018
Location: Movement 101
Address: Metropoint Business Park, Kettles Ln, Cloghran, Swords, Co. Dublin (Upstairs in Fingal Body Transformations Gym, 1st building on right hand side as you enter the business park)
Date: Tuesday November 13, 2018.
Time: Registration opens at 10:00 am, seminar runs from 10:30 am - 5:00 pm including a 30 minute lunch break.
Cost: $295 CAD (approx. €192 at time of this writing)
Price covers the registration fees for the seminar and a course manual. Generously discounted toe spreaders, foot restoration kits and potentially balance beams will be available for purchase to all seminar participants.
A few topics covered:
- Baseline tests for ankle mobility, hip stability and barefoot functional movements done pre and post seminar to assess improvements made
- Foot assessment, the importance of feet, current treatment, foot dysfunction, foot anatomy
- Role of the hip in optimal foot function, causes of hip problems, correcting hip dysfunction
- Restoring healthy feet with a stable arch, training strong and stable feet & hips
- Essentials of gait, running technique, footwear 101, how shoes affect the way you move