TFC Seminar - Columbus. October 20, 2019
Location: The Fitness Loft
625 Parsons Ave.
Columbus, OH, 43206
Date: Sunday October 20, 2019
Time: Registration opens at 8:30 am, seminar runs from 9 am - 4 pm including a 30 minute lunch break.
Cost: $295 CAD (approx $225 USD)
Price covers the registration fees for the seminar and a course manual
A few topics covered:
- Baseline tests for ankle mobility, hip stability and barefoot functional movements done pre and post seminar to assess improvements made
- Foot assessment, the importance of feet, current treatment, foot dysfunction, foot anatomy
- Role of the hip in optimal foot function, causes of hip problems, correcting hip dysfunction
- Restoring healthy feet with a stable arch, training strong and stable feet & hips
- Essentials of gait, running technique, footwear 101, how shoes affect the way you move