TFC Seminar - Aberdeen, Scotland. November 11, 2018
Location: The Beacon Centre
Address: Kepplehills Road, Aberdeen, AB21 9DG, United Kingdom
Date: Sunday November 11, 2018.
Time: Registration opens at 9:00 am, seminar runs from 9:30 am - 4 pm including a 30 minute lunch break. **There aren't may food places around the venue so we recommend bringing your own food for lunch.
Cost: $295 CAD (approx. £167 at time of this writing)
Price covers the registration fees for the seminar and a course manual. Generously discounted toe spreaders, foot restoration kits and potentially balance beams will be available for purchase to all seminar participants.
A few topics covered:
- Baseline tests for ankle mobility, hip stability and barefoot functional movements done pre and post seminar to assess improvements made
- Foot assessment, the importance of feet, current treatment, foot dysfunction, foot anatomy
- Role of the hip in optimal foot function, causes of hip problems, correcting hip dysfunction
- Restoring healthy feet with a stable arch, training strong and stable feet & hips
- Essentials of gait, running technique, footwear 101, how shoes affect the way you move