Laurentian Chief Snowshoe Boot. Women's (cork)
These women's tall mid-calf tapestry snowshoe mukluk winter boots are hand-crafted by a Canadian company called Laurentian Chief, Eugene Cloutier Inc., manufactured in the northern suburbs of Quebec city. They have been manufacturing superb moccasins and mukluks since 1945. Laurentien Chief offers quality handmade moccasins with craftsmanship that is next-to-none.
- Fit: Same as regular shoe size, half size order down (8½ order size 8)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine leather and suede
- Mid-calf high approximately 13" tall
- Crepex natural ski sole
- Embossed Indian Chief stamp on tongue & maple leaf badge on sides
- Native appliqué pattern on boot shaft
- Double hand-stitched vamp
- Gusseted tongue in boot
- Warm fleece lining
- Outdoor use
- Made by Canadian company: Eugène Cloutier Inc.