1 Day Seminar - Sydney, Australia. January 25, 2020
Location: Capax Crossfit
Address: 2 Muriel Ave, Rydalmere NSW, 2116, Australia
Date: Saturday January 25, 2020
Time: Registration opens at 8:30 am, seminar runs from 9:00 am - 5 pm including a 1 hour lunch break.
Cost: $350 CAD
About our new 1-day seminar:
After making the decision to move beyond feet and hips and into all pillars of health, our team at TFC HQ decided to go back to the drawing board and create a brand new 1-day seminar for 2020.
Our aim was to create a full day health experience loaded with our best information to educate, inspire and empower people to begin taking back control of their bodies. In the new 1-day seminar we deliver our best information on the topics of feet, footwear, mental health, movement, play, sleep, food, mobility, behaviour change, the environment and ways to reconnect with a sense of community and purpose in your life.
Registration includes admission to the event, a seminar storybook and a seminar card for every participant. Everyone who attends in person will eventually receive access to our 1-day Seminar e-manual through TFC App. The e-manual will be constantly evolving and is loaded with videos, resources and book recommendations so you can have ongoing support over the course of your health journey.
What we cover (subject to change):
- Being the hero of your own health story
- Play: Defining play, why play is important, partner play drills
- How Awareness creates responsibility
- Feet: Why they're important, resolving common foot issues
- Footwear: What to look for, dangers of modern footwear
- Mental health: How to get started with meditation, the value of solitude
- Beam work: How playful balance work can benefit the mind and body
- Mobility: Why mobility is important, building habits, joint hygiene, morning routine
- Movement: Define movement, becoming a mover, compare with exercise
- Sleep: Why we sleep, the importance of sleep, tips to improve your sleep
- Food: Food vs. food products, food heuristics
- Resources to continue supporting you along your health health journey and how to make progress everyday