Vivobarefoot Tracker II FG. Men's (bracken)
Being tough doesn’t mean you can’t feel. Hard-wearing, lightweight and waterproof, the Tracker II FG lets you tackle any terrain while reconnecting you to nature. This is the natural alternative to normal hiking boots with heaps of flexibility and ground feel.
TOUGH ENOUGH TO FEEL
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing.
• WIDE to allow for natural stability
• THIN to enable you to feel more
• FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- (Re)new and improved- remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced this impact this footwear has on the planet.
- Removable thermal insole so you can explore across all seasons.
- Recycled waterproof plastic lining and recycled membrane.
Vivobarefoot sizing guide: