TFC Seminar - Los Angeles. Feb 9, 2019
Location: Santa Monica College. Yoga/Pilates room (located next to the weight room)
Address: 1900 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, California
Date: Saturday February 9, 2019
Time: Registration opens at 8:30 am, seminar runs from 9 am - 4 pm including a 30 minute lunch break.
Cost: $295 CAD
Price covers the registration fees for the seminar and a course manual. Discounted toe spreaders, foot restoration kits and balance beams will be available for purchase to all seminar participants.
**This seminar will be filmed to use as our online seminar. Although the primary focus will be on instructors, please do not register for this session if you are not willing to be on camera. Thanks for your understanding
A few topics covered:
- Baseline tests for ankle mobility, hip stability and barefoot functional movements done pre and post seminar to assess improvements made
- Foot assessment, the importance of feet, current treatment, foot dysfunction, foot anatomy
- Role of the hip in optimal foot function, causes of hip problems, correcting hip dysfunction
- Restoring healthy feet with a stable arch, training strong and stable feet & hips
- Essentials of gait, running technique, footwear 101, how shoes affect the way you move