Xeroshoes Colorado. Men's (olive)
Xero takes you where you want to go.
The Colorado fits true to size.
If you’re looking for the shoe that’ll handle all of your active lifestyle, the Colorado is for you.
Water-friendly, trail-friendly… and everything in between.
Xeroshoes named this shoe (or is it a sandal?) after their home state, where a single day can take you from the top of a mountain to rafting down a river.
You may recognize a familiar look, but the Colorado is “all Xero, all the time.”
It’s flexible. It’s lightweight (it floats!). You’ll love the comfort that comes from a wide toe box, neoprene lining, and BareFoam™ footbed. And you’ll feel the security of the tire tread-inspired sole (the same as the HFS running shoe) and wide heel strap.
Why you’ll love the Colorado
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread, splay, relax, and function naturally.
- Natural MOTION — the Colorado is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. The “XERO-drop” design (non-elevated heel) allows for proper posture, and it’s built low to the ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — the Colorado has a 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole to give you the right combination of protection plus ground-feedback, so your brain knows how to move your body optimally.
- Lightweight — so light, in fact, you could forget you have them on. A men’s 9 is about 7 ounces (each).
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products are used in the Colorado